Denny Horner has combined his education, experience and knowledge to enhance his clients’ real estate experience and make it a seamless process.
With a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Duquesne University and a Master of Public Management from Carnegie Mellon University, Denny understands the business and economics of real estate. More importantly, Denny knows the true value of customer service by listening to and understanding his clients and exceeding their expectations. His clients feel assured that they are in good hands, which is reflected by his referrals from their friends and family. His friendly and easy-going style will make you feel comfortable from the very beginning.
Denny has as diverse a background as the services he offers. Raised in Western Pennsylvania, he understands the importance of family and helping others whenever possible. He carried those ideals into his undergrad and post-graduate studies and while he values his small town upbringing, he loves working in the cosmopolitan atmosphere of DMV. The combination of values and openness allows Denny to continue to grow personally and professionally.
He enjoys travel, music, theater and arts, humanitarian work, and everything having to do with the beach & ocean and any time spent with his husband and pups.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE:
• Licensed in DC, VA, MD, and DE
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®)
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
• Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
• Member, Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Sussex County Association of REALTORS®
OTHER PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE:
• Marketing, Communications and Workforce Transformation Specialist
◦ BearingPoint, Inc.
◦ SRA International
◦ United States Government
• Marketing Specialist and Conference Coordinator
◦ Carnegie Mellon University
◦ University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
• Master of Public Management, Carnegie Mellon University
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Duquesne University